Family Get Away to Colorado

We took a family trip to Colorado in February. Originally Dan and I had planned the trip as a get away for just the two of us. A couple of days before we left we surprised the kids and told them that it would be a family trip. It was our Valentine gift to them. We had such a great time! The time we spend with our children is priceless. We love to watch our children experience new places and things. With Dan being such an avid skier it thrills him to see how his children have taken to the ski slopes. I did not do any skiing - it is just not my thing. Although next trip I am determined to try it again.
We stayed the night with Christine and Chris on our way back home. Sadly we did not take any pictures. It was nice visiting with them on their home turf. Thanks guys.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Traci said...

What a fun trip. Great pictures Tami! Loved the smiles on everyone's faces!

Liesl said...

Tami, looks like you guys had SO much fun. Can you believe your kids are big enough to take vacations like this? Awesome. Love the pics!

Gordon said...

We are very thankful that our daughter and son-in-law are such tremendous parents. As our grandchildren in Texas get older, the are stronger and stronger, both physically and spiritually. Dan and Tami, you are doing a great job. Thank you! Dad

The Chambers Family said...

What fun pictures and a fun family trip. I am glad that I can get on your blog once again.