Jamie really took to skiing. She was the one we were most worried about when we found out she and Lexi could not be in the same ski school class. Jamie absolutely loved her ski class. The full day of skiing completely exhausted her which made her a little grumpy at the end of the day. However, she was the one the next morning trying to get us out the door so she wouldn't be late. She was a little more hesitant with the sledding. She did NOT like going off the jump. She really let her dad have it when he steered her towards it. I asked her what her favorite part of the ski trip was and she quickly responded by saying "definitely not the driving!" (When we head out on a driving adventure- we do not stop. I really should say Dan does not stop. We do stop to get food...in a drive thru. We also let them do a potty break.... when it is time to gas up. I don't quite understand why she does not see it as fun? I love it!)Jamie did say her favorite part of the trip was ski school. I'm glad she had such a good time!






1 comment:
Jamie has the smile of an angel! Papa
Post a Comment