Yes that is Jared behind the ski mask. The only pictures I have of Jared without the mask is when he was in the swimming pool. He and Dan enjoyed skiing the slopes together. I am now willing to bet that Jared has surpassed my skiing skills. He spent two good long days skiing with his dad. On the third day we all went sledding at a local public park. Jared and Lexi loved going off the jump at the bottom of the hill. He also brought along his skateboard (minus the wheels) to see if he could stay on it. I asked Jared what his favorite part of the trip was and he said "Skiing...Hello". What was I thinking for even asking such a silly question?
13 years ago






1 comment:
Jared is quite the athlete! He is a champion! But, he won't be a champion in table football after I come out there again! Papa
Post a Comment