. Jamie and Lexi borrowed binoculars from the visitor center. There was a park ranger on the trail who was very informative. The Arch was beautiful. It was like a hidden treasure in nature. Our family had an incredible time together and saw some beautiful scenery. There is nothing that can compare to being outside away from phones, computers, PlayStation, TV- all the things that tend to steal family time.
13 years ago






2 comments:
Awesome pics Tami. I love how much stuff you guys do together as a family. Dave and I have done a lot of hiking this year, but we take turns staying home with the kids because we figure they are still too young. . .maybe we should give it a try with them more.
I wish I had had a mom and dad like you when I was a child. I'm so proud of you both. Dad
Post a Comment