A Day on Lake Powell

A day on Lake Powell is not your ordinary day at the lake in Texas. In order to truly experience the lake we just had to rent a boat and a few wake boards. The water was cold but the scenery more than made up for it. Jared and I had to get off on one of the beach areas and climb around on the rocks. Unfortunately we did not take any pictures of the scenery. The girls had a great time sitting in the boat and jumping into the water to cool off. Jamie was dubbed the 'Flag Girl'. It definitely made us miss our boat and has Dan already looking at boat stores. I also have to add that this is the first time I successfully drove the boat while pulling Dan on a wake board. In the past, I have wanted to leave him in the lake after several runs because it was usually not the ride he was wanting and he let me know it. Either he was being much more patient with me or I am actually getting better at it!



No comments: