Fun with my new Camera

I am loving the camera I got for Christmas. I just had to add a few sequence shots from our trip. It's almost like watching a video. Click on the collage to enlarge the photos so you can see the pictures better. The picture of Jared and Lexi catching air is my favorite. If you look close enough you can see snow flying off the front of the sled.
The shots of Dan on the skateboard (with no wheels) are priceless as well. He is such a cool dad...even if he crashed hard!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great Action shots! Makes me want to go sleigh riding...too bad you can't do that when it is 80 degrees outside!

Liesl said...

awesome pictures! How do you make the collages? I want to do that--it's a great way to post pics. (I'll check back here to get my answer! lol:)

Tami said...

Just click on the little symbol below the collages. it will send you to Picasa. You download pictures and just follow the instructions. It is great for when you have lots of pictures.