13 years ago
Picture Perfect
Every time I download my pictures onto my computer I am always surprised by the amount of pictures my children have taken. My camera (not my new one!) has become a favorite past time for my girls. I usually delete at least 20 pictures every time I download. Who really wants to save pictures of a TV cartoon, a toe, an eye ball, a chair (I could go on and on). On this download alone I deleted about 10 pictures of Jamie taking a close up of herself smiling into the camera. When I got to this picture of a bowl of cereal -I could only smile and call it a keeper. This is Lexi's masterpiece. Jamie has already decided she wants to be either a teacher or a photographer. So if I can assist in the process of self expression....click away girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love Lexi's picture. What a great job.
Holy cow Tam! That is exactly what I go through when I download my pictures--only I have WAY more to delete (maybe I just download my pictures way less often). Most of my "deletables" are of transformers. I keep a few and develop them for Mark, but mostly they're blurry, etc. Don't you just love their imaginations?
Post a Comment