A few of her favorite things at age 5
- snow cone lady
- soccer
- playing with friends
- playing at the park
- gymnastics
- webkinz
- stuffed animals
- preschool
Lexi I sure do love You! Every day with you is a blessing! You are so loving and full of life! I love it when you give me a "huggy". My lap feels empty when you are not in it! Remember you promised to let me hold you even when you are 16! You are special to your mom and dad!





3 comments:
Lexi you are getting so big, I remember when you were this little baby and Ashley loved carrying you around. Kylie loved helping at your party.
Tami, you and Dan look so good. What cute kids you have. It's so fun to browse your blog now and then!
What a cute 5 year old! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures from your trip on here. :)
Post a Comment