Jamie's new hobbies!

Jamie went to a birthday party (Arianna Tolbert) and Lori taught all of the girls how to tie a quilt for their American girl dolls. Jamie is hooked! She decided to take one of her old baby blankets and tie all around the edges.

Jamie is also working on her first latch hook project! I remember my first (and only come to think of it) latch hook. I made a butterfly pillow.



We made another lake house trip. Jamie sat and watched her Aunt Hillary and Aunt Christine work on their sewing projects. When we got home Jamie wanted to "do some sewing". I need to send her to her Aunt's and Mema's houses for sewing lessons. I try to help her but sewing is just not my thing. My little girl is growing up!

1 comment:

LoriT said...

Send Jamie over here ANY TIME! I'd love a sewing buddy. :)