Jamie's Aunts


Jamie is a lucky girl to have so many Aunts attend her Baptism. Hillary was not able to make it but she took Jamie on a date and gave her a special Baptism towel. Aunt Lisa also gave a perfect talk on Baptism. Lisa, I asked Jamie what she remembered about your talk a few days later. She said "That she cried". She knows that you love her Lisa- Thanks for doing the talk. Jamie loves you guys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie how awesome to have so many people love you! What a great time in your life! Wish I could have been there to see you.

love- from another aunt who is proud of you!
Aunt Traci

Lisa said...

Jamie,
I do love you! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! I promise to cry on your first date, wedding day, etc...
Love, Aunt Lisa