Trunk or Treat!

We crashed Lisa and Dave's trunk or treat this year! It was fun to get the cousins together. Scott and Hillary brought Tate. Tyler is missing in this picture- I'm sure he is running around finding more candy. (pictured Jared, Tate, Uncle Scott, Lexi, Jamie, Connor)

Jamie is the most beautiful Bat girl I have ever seen. (notice the green guy behind her- she was trying to get me to hurrry up because she did not want to go get candy from him by herself)


Jared just roamed around with his Heelys (shoes on wheels) by himself most of the time. At his age it is all about quantity!



The kiddo's getting ready for their adventure. Once again Tyler is missing from this picture! That kid is quick!

Here he is!! Cousins Tyler and Connor. The infamous Batman and Robin.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Look at those adorable caped-crusaders! What fun times! I love Halloween :-)!