I am luckier than most in my life. I did not have to come to this earth alone. One of the tender mercies my Heavenly Father has given me is allowing me to have a twin sister. We have a bond that is not easy to describe. Growing up we felt more whole when we were together. She could read my thoughts just as I could read hers. We felt and sensed each other's pain and happiness. I am blessed to have someone I love so dearly and so deeply. I believe my twin was placed in my life to guide and take care of me until it was someone else's turn. We both have found husbands who have in a way taken over those places within us. We are no longer whole together. We have that oneness with our spouses (as it should be). This summer I felt that change. However when I see or talk with or think about my twin she will always be a woven part of my existence. Nothing will ever break the bond we have! I love you Traci! Happy Birthday!
p.s. I must humbly admit you are a little stronger than me at arm wrestling!





1 comment:
It is so neat to see you both together. Are you on the left in the bottom picture?
Post a Comment