St. Augustine Beach here we come!

After our time at Disney and the Lake we stayed at a condo in my home town. We usually stay at my parent's house but this year my sister (Traci) and her family rented a condo next to ours. I have mixed feelings about the condo. Don't get me wrong-our family thoroughly enjoyed it. However, at the same time I did not have as much time to spend with my mom and dad. I missed the late night talks and morning hang out times. There is something deep within me that gets recharged when I get to spend time in my childhood home with my mama and daddy. If there was anything missing about my vacation it would have been that and that alone. (Maybe Dan will have to just send me for a week later this year to complete my ultimate Florida experience....What do you say Dan?) These are pics of the condo we stayed in. Jared is of course setting up his play station!

What a cute family!...........Oh wait.... that is my Family! This is our very first time heading out to the beach! I should have taken before and after tan shots!
Jamie's little buddy on the beach was her cousin Megan Welburn! Lexi's little buddy on the beach was Katie welburn. The two of them taught themselves how to swim this week. The first day they would not even get their faces wet. By the last day they were under the water swimming after dive rings in the pool. We are so proud of them!
Jared's buddy on the beach was Cameron Welburn. They seemed to fit in wave riding, pool swimming, video game playing, and Star Wars Trilogy watching!
The Welburn's have one more child but unfortunately we do not! Brady had to settle for hanging out with his dad (sorry Brady-smile). They did seem to fit in a little beach time with all of the golf they played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tami,
You site is awesome! Brought back some awesome memories. I think I am the lucky one to get to hang with Brady. Jim